Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A good week!

We just wanted to let everyone know that this past Atra week was very good! Kerstin only had a couple of minor headaches this weekend. Last night she said, "I don't have a headache at all!!" She is also very proud of now being able to swallow her Mercaptapurine whole (we had been cutting it in half)!

Our CureSearch total is $150. If you would like to be a part of the Walk for CureSearch or donate to a great cause, see last Thursday's post for details.

Thanks for all of your support and prayers. We KNOW that it has made a huge difference! God's blessings to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerstin!
I'm glad to see that you're doing so well! That's so cool that you and your family will get to go to Hawaii! That will be so much fun! And swallowing that big pill whole! Wow! I don't think I could ever have done that when I was your age. I don't know if I could even do that very well now! Have a great week! : )
emilie

Anonymous said...

What great news! No headaches on ATRA week. That is wonderful. Sounds like you've been busy representing cancer kids at a lot of events this year Kerstin. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you on the 3rd!